See card

by 4/11/2016 2 коммент.
 Hello! My dear friends, it’s time for summer! Today I want to show you some plastic card as a guest designer for April in Create a Smile blog. The idea of plastic card is not mine, but I love it. When I decided to do one, the idea to use the wonderful Underwater Love stamp set came instantly.


- For the base, I took a piece of plastic and put him in the form of card;

- then toned a piece of white cardstock with distress inks;

- another piece of cardstock I toned with yellow distress inks to turned like the beach, I also added stamps of starfish and stones (bubbles turned into stones))) and a few water drops;

- stamp and color the images of narwhal and boat with Copic markers;

- I folded the rest piece of plastic in a few times for the base for my beach and boat;

- on the front of the folded plastic, I taped the beach, and a little further as you can see from the photos I taped the boat, on the back of the postcard I taped the toned sheet of cardstock.



I used super cute Underwater Love stamp set and stamp set from the Sending Sunshine Kit

When working with the plastic is necessary to remember that it is very easy to get dirty with the glue, but believe, the result will make you happy and surprised, plastic cards look very volumetric!


 I hope you enjoyed the card and i wish you a wonderful day!

Masha

Developer

Меня зовут Маша, рада приветствовать вас в моем блоге.

2 комментария: